Terms and Conditions
All logos, images and trademarks mentioned here in belong to their respective owners. All pages on this web site are the property of Bellydance Now. You may not otherwise copy or transmit the contents of this website either electronically or in hard copies. You may not alter the content of this website in any manner. If you are interested in using the contents of this website in any manner except as described elsewhere in this document, please contact webmaster, for information on licensing.
Bellydance Now makes every effort to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate and up to date. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon the information contained in these pages or any other information accessed via these web pages.
These Terms and Conditions apply to tickets bought for courses run by JWAAD Belly Dance Training Ltd (JWAADBDT Ltd) and for the ‘Fantasia Festival’ and ‘Shimmy and Shop’
In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means JWAAD Belly Dance Training Ltd. Fantasia and Shimmy and Shop and “Event” shall mean the event, workshop, class, course or show booking.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
JWAAD BDT Ltd acts in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
JWAAD BDT Limited will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when payment and order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
By buying tickets or goods from JWAAD BDT Limited and its associated sites you agree to your email address and any other contact details you have specified being used for the promotion of JWAAD and its festivals and events, and its associated sites including our associate organisation. If you would like to have your details deleted from our database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
When your order is placed you will be securely connected via our website to PayPal. You can then choose whether to pay using your PayPal account or using your credit or debit card. When payment is authorised your order comes to us for processing. We do not have access to your card details. All Credit Card details are encrypted with Secure SSL technology for your security.
FANTASIA – Cancellation by You
- Under the UK Distant Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel any contract to purchase made over the Internet within seven working days of the purchase. Please send a copy of your confirmation, along with your name, address, telephone number and email address to the above address within seven working days of purchase and your booking will be cancelled. Your payment will be refunded by cheque or via Paypal if this is how your payment was made..
- After the above seven-day period we operate a ‘no refunds’ policy. As we are a small organisation we are not able to commit the administrative time and costs related to cancelled tickets or goods.
- If you need to cancel your booking, you may sell your tickets to another party. In this case please contact us with the name, address, telephone number and email address of the person or persons you are selling your tickets to.
Cancellation by Us
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops if they become unviable. In this case we will contact you and offer you alternative workshop choices. If you choose not to attend an alternative workshop, we will refund the price of the cancelled workshop in full by cheque or PayPal transfer.
- We reserve the right to cancel the festival up to 14 days before the commencement of the festival if it becomes unviable. In this case we will contact you and offer you a full refund.
JWAAD TRAINING COURSES
- Payment for the first weekend of any course is payable upon application. £50 of this is a non- refundable deposit.
- Once the course has commenced, no refunds are available. Courses run with small numbers and are costed as such. If people opt out part way through, this could make the course unviable so we are unable to give refunds.
- Payment for the second weekend of any course is payable at the first weekend of the course.
- If there is a third weekend of the course, payment for the third weekend is payable at the second weekend of the course.
- If you wish to be registered with One Awards to receive an accredited certificate this payment will be due at the first weekend of the course.Cancellation by You
- Up to 4 weeks before commencement of the course we will refund your payment, minus £50 for administration fees.
- Less than 4 weeks before commencement of the course, we operate a ‘no refunds’ policy.
- In some cases it may be possible to transfer to a later course. This would incur a transfer fee of £50.Cancellation by Us (This rarely happens)
- We can only run these Training Courses if enough students enroll to make the course viable. We reserve the right to cancel the course. If we have to cancel the course you will receive a full refund.
- We will advise you of the cancellation of the course not less than 4 weeks before the start date of the first weekend.
- If we have to cancel subsequent weekends of the course we will advise you at the first weekend. You will not have to pay for subsequent weekends at this stage. In this case:
- You will have the option to complete subsequent weekends of the course at a later date.
- You will have the option to pay for subsequent weekends of the course immediately, or pay when it is decided when the course will run.
PLEASE NOTE: So far we have always run subsequent weekends of each course, and have never had to cancel them.address and telephone number to email@example.com within seven working days of purchase.
- BOOKINGS FOR ALL EVENTS LISTED ABOVE
- Medical Conditions – It is your responsibility to inform the teacher of any course, workshop or class of any condition, medical or otherwise, that may affect your ability to participate fully in the course, workshop or class. We cannot accept responsibility for your condition but we do need to be aware of it. It is your responsibility to make sure you are fit and well enough to participate in the course, workshop or class. Please consult your medical practitioner if necessary before you book.
- Bookings entitle the holder to attend the Event listed and allow entry for the days/times stated. All ticket holders wishing to attend again on a subsequent day/time will be required to purchase additional ticket(s) and pay the standard admission fee.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content and timing of the event due to circumstances beyond their control. In this case the Organiser will contact you to arrange refund or exchange tickets.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser. No refunds would be available.
- Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including but not limited to, the teachers.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for damage/loss of personal property brought to the venue. In the case of loss of property, please contact the Organiser to check if it has been handed in.
- As filming and recording may be carried out during shows, the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment. If the Organiser wishes to film or record during a workshop/class, the Organiser undertakes to ask the teacher and students if they are happy with this. The ticket holder may stay out of the recording if they wish.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check all tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
- The sale of articles or distribution of leaflets anywhere in the venue is strictly prohibited except with the pre-arranged permission of the Organiser.
- Please note that all participants taking part in any dance classes/workshops do so at their own risk. It is the individual participant’s responsibility to warm-up correctly, wear appropriate footwear, dress suitably and inform the class teacher of any relevant health issues or injuries before the class/workshop commences. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content, timing or teacher of any class due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Tickets may not be purchased for children under the age of 15 without seeking the permission of the Organiser.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment for commercial use is prohibited.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment for personal use during the shows is prohibited.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment for personal use within classes/workshops must have permission of the teacher of the class/workshop.The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.
Links to external sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Bellydance Now is not responsible for any content that appears on these linked sites.
Online Dispute Resolution
If you have a problem regarding a product or service that you have bought, you can settle your dispute out-of-court through an Alternative Dispute Resolution or Online Dispute Resolution (ADR / ODR) procedure.