Running alongside our online music course are a series of 6 live lectures every 12 months. These are free to learners who subscribe to ‘Bellydance Music Explored’.
For several years dancers have asked about studying music on line. Well, here it is. ‘Bellydance Music Explored‘
- It is suitable for:
- Teachers of bellydance – a wealth of information to inspire you as a teacher
- Performers of bellydance – helps you interpret music effectively
- Students of bellydance – a fascinating musical journey
- What is included?
- There are 6 courses that make up our exciting musical journey: ‘Bellydance Music Explored’
• Recognise musical instruments for bellydance
• Recognise rhythms for bellydance
• Egyptian styles for bellydancers
• Middle Eastern Styles for bellydancers
• Singers and composers for bellydancers
• Music for fusion and world dance styles
- Each course is individually certificated. When you successfully complete them all, you are awarded the higher certificate for ‘Bellydance Music Explored’
- Study when you want – work around what else you have in your life. You can go back over material as many times as you want – and discuss with tutors or other learners on our FB group (see below).
- Once you have subscribed to ‘Bellydance Music Explored’, one of our mentors will contact you to plan your musical journey. We will send the the details of our private Facebook group monitored by the course tutors. A place to ask questions, share your experiences and meet other dancers on our musical journey. Accompanying the course are live Zoom lectures through the year with Q&A sessions after. Full details are published on our FB group. All these are free to dancers who subscribe to ‘Bellydance Music Explored‘. Book your place now. There are also associated workshops which you get priority booking on.
- Details of scheduled lectures and workshops are below.
- Live Zoom lectures and workshops run alongside the online work – see at the bottom of this page.
Subscribe now: ‘Bellydance Music Explored’
‘This course changed how I hear music, not only that, my dance has changed too … and for the better. I cannot recommend this course highly enough’ T Harker
Remember if you are not yet registered for the JWAAD Teaching Diploma and want to become a JWAAD teacher, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the video for an overview of the course: